Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Thursday

Tarot Cards: The Major Arcana, 18 - 21



Today's tarot post will encompass yesterday's as well, as I was unable to access the computer.

18 - The Moon: fear, anxiety, believing illusion, chasing fantasy, dreams, visions, destination, the doorway to hidden unknowns


19 - The Sun: enlightenment, understanding, glory, achieving prominence, joy, energy, invigoration, good health


20 - Judgement: release, renewal, a new start, the necessity of hard choices, reawakening, birth and death, knowing what must be done


21 - The World: satisfaction, peace of mind, successful conclusion, balance, realized goals, prosperity, hard work achieves desired end, culmination of effort

No comments:

Post a Comment