Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

October 23rd, 2011

I spent some time with Hazelnut again today. It felt like it had been forever, even though it had really only been, what, a week? Together, we painted watercolor pictures. I did one of the Goddess (it wasn't perfect, but hey, it's hard to paint with watercolors), and she did a lovely one of autumn trees. We also used some clay to sculpt skull candle holders for our Samhain altars. They're only big enough to hold birthday candles, but I think we're out of taper candles anyway, other than the ones I'm already using. Mine just got out of the oven, in fact, and the cooking process gave the white clay something of a marbled effect. I actually really like it, so I plan to leave it as-is, as opposed to painting it. I also took Hazelnut to the field outside a near-by middle school with my brothers and flew kites. The wind wasn't too strong, but there was a pretty steady breeze, so we had a good bit of fun playing with one of the less tangible elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment