Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

October 25th, 2011

Today, I had a history test I wasn't feeling all that prepared for. I had studied, but the information wasn't really sticking, so after eating a good breakfast and going through my notes again, I took a rosemary sprig and empowered it for retaining information, as one of rosemary's traditional uses is in tandem with memory, education, etc.. I took it to school with me, and set it on my desk during the test. I feel I did pretty well, actually. I'm leaving it in my pencil case, to help empower my school supplies. Such things can be done with any herb. For example, if one wanted to sleep better, one could take a sprig of lavender and empower it for deep, healthy rest and keep it near the bed, or even under one's pillow. You could also drink a tea of that plant (assuming it's not poisonous), or take several sprigs and infuse your bathwater with their oils. Essential oils infused with herbs are also great if you have them. A drop or two rubbed on the pulse point of the wrists and rubbed can be very powerful. If you have a particular way you use an herb, comment and let me know! I'd love to hear it!

1 comment:

  1. An update: After getting the test results, I found out I got a 94%! :)

    ReplyDelete