Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

October 10th, 2011

In celebration of Columbus' taking credit for the discovery of the New World, I had a day off of school today, so my younger brother, Nick, and I took a 10-mile bike ride around the forest preserves in the area. We saw four Woolly Bear caterpillars, a garter snake, a flock of grasshoppers, turkey vultures, and a praying mantis. Here are some of our buddies:



Nowhere is the Lord and Lady more present than in the great outdoors. There's just something indescribably spiritual about speeding down a hill on a bike, the wind whistling through your hair, and leaves falling around you. Once we got home, I printed a Pagan Faerie ABC book and colored the first few pages. I know, I know: I'm a bit old for ABC books, and probably even coloring books in general. But you know what? I like coloring, and I really like Pagan coloring pages. If you, your kids, your grandmother, or whoever is interested in said coloring book, it can be downloaded and printed at: http://www.proudtobepagan.com/kidshome.htm . Indeed, they have a number of kid-friendly activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment