Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

October 11th, 2011

What a busy, busy day! School was insane, and I've been crazy with practices for three or four different things: plays, speech team, Japanese, etc.. In light of that, I thought I'd share a little chant and visualizaton I came up with a few years ago to relax. It can be done in a ritual setting, with candles, incense, etc., or it could be done during a stressful test or other like situation, simply by closing one's eyes and thinking the words in one's head.
~~~~~~~~~~
First, plant your feet firmly on the floor. Take slow deep breaths, in on the count of four, and out on the count of four. Then say (or think) "Peace" and visualize a lush forest. Then say "Calm", and see a large, moss-covered boulder, and finally "tranquillity", and see a bubbling brook running through the trees. Repeat the exercise until a feeling of relaxation ensues.
~~~~~~~~~~~
This has worked for me in the past, and I encourage you to give it a go as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment