Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Wednesday

August 1st, 2012

A very happy Lammas to everyone! I'm celebrating today with some self-pampering, a nice ritual, and, of course, some great food. Lammas, after all, is in celebration of the beginning of the harvest season.
I've been busy as a bee-bird* the last few days, getting ready to go to Hazelnut's house on Friday. Besides the fact that we just plain have fun together, we are going to go to the Fairy Fest, or "World of Faeries", as the event is also known. We will dress up, me as a water fairy, and Hazelnut as a fire fairy. Dresses, gemstones, glitter - it'll be pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. I believe we're also going on Sunday. I'm super excited; I had to miss it last year due to a family reunion. Definitely taking some pictures to share!


*This was a play on words: "bee-bird" is the literal translation of the word for "hummingbird" in Japanese (hachidori). And now it's a lot less funny since I had to explain it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment