Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Thursday

Travel Altar

Well, I did it! I rummaged through my closet, stored altar supplies, and the dreaded coat/backpack/jacket/random-thing-someone-didn't-want-to-put-away rack to find all the supplies and a carrier needed to construct my travelling altar.


Top middle (North): A small makeup mirror, an itty bitty brush for a besom, a polished rock, and a salt vial.
Top right: Gold pouch to hold the vials, rock/crystal, and shell.
Right (East): Feather and wand.
Bottom middle (South): Yellow tea light and a pocket knife.
Left (West):  Snail shell and empty vial for water.
Top left: Tarot deck and book.
Center (Spirit): My God and Goddess statues flank a white tea light in a ceramic holder with a tiny crystal set in front.


And all that fit into this small canvas shoulder bag that I got as a prize from the library years ago. Later, I'll bless and consecrate my travel altar as part of my Esbat ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment