Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

August 13th, 2012

Greetings! My family and I have been rather on-the-go the last few days, beginning the night of the 11th, when we sat outside to watch the meteor shower. We saw a few dozen smaller ones, and two that were really bright against the night sky.
Then on the 12th, we drove to my grandparent's house, getting there around 2:00. Their internet was down, hence my lack of posting, but I worked on a few fairy drawings that I'm putting in my school binders. This morning my grandma went on a hike with us around a nearby lake, where we saw all kinds of beautiful wildflowers and several turkey vultures.
Later, my grandpa took us to the Reiman Gardens, which was doing an exhibition of garden-themed Lego sculptures. My favorite was, of course, the Hummingbird.


I also went into the butterfly house, and enjoyed several varieties landing on me, while stalking the gorgeous Blue Morpho butterflies, who proved to be great teases, refusing to let me get a good picture of their blue wings.




I ended up just taking video of the Morphos, and when I got home was able to pick out this shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment