Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

January 1st, 2012

Happy New Year, everyone! Or, in Japanese: Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu! I was up late last night at a New Year's party (silly me, I was thinking today was New Year's Eve!), and I didn't sleep too well, so I'm quite tired today, but I'm warm in my pyjamas, and it's raining outside, so I'm pretty comfortable. Today being the first of the month, and indeed, the first of the year, I should like to share a most intriguing piece of folklore. It is said that if on the first of the month you say "Rabbit" three times, you will have luck in the rest of the month. So, all together now! 1... 2... 3...

Rabbit, rabbit rabbit!

Happy New Year, everyone, and may the Goddess bless you in the days to come.


*Picture from Google. Edited slightly to read "2012", rather than "2010".

No comments:

Post a Comment