Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

January 9th, 2012

Happy Esbat, everybody! I'm waiting until later to do my ritual, but am spending what free time I have today writing and listening to music. How better, after all, to celebrate the wonder of the Goddess and all creation then by creating something yourself? In other news, the director of the Speech team commandeered me to act in a competition in March, so I'll be a touch busier Mondays and Thursdays now, but all in the name of theatre. How do you like to celebrate Esbat? Do you have a favorite chant or activity you do to get you in the mood? Please, comment and share! :3

2 comments:

  1. Oooo you are spending the Esbat in a very good way! :D Writing is something I also love doing, and I do a lot of it. I may also be spending some of my time today/tonight writing, but I do have a few things to bless, and the full/new moons are my favorite times to do that. Also, I'm doing my Colleda Charm for Snow. It hasn't snowed in Janesville, WI almost all year!!! lol. Congrats on your theatre stuff! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your charm; we haven't had any snow either! Let me know when you get results, as I may want to give it a whirl here, too.

    ReplyDelete