Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Saturday

Self-Cleansing

Sometimes before you can even start thinking about cleansing the home, you have to cleanse yourself, and crystals can help. As far as I'm concerned, you can use just about any crystal or stone you want, but then, I'm no expert on gem magick. However, amethyst is a classic cleansing stone, as is clear/smoky quartz, and jet. Simply take the crystal of choice and hold it to the Third Eye, right between your eyebrows. Imagine all the negativity in your body flowing out through your Third Eye and going into the stone. Afterwards, hold your stone in a stream of running water to send that negativity out of the stone and back to the earth to be recycled into positive energy. If you aren't lucky enough to have a personal or nearby river, stream, etc., you could simply use the sink to cleanse your stone(s). Salt is another great personal cleanser, among other things. Use it in the bath, or dissolve in a cup of water. Use said water to anoint yourself while saying a personal blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment