Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

January 20th, 2012

Yikes, finals week. As far as I can tell so far, my magick/study combo has paid off, and of all the finals that have been graded thus far, I've gotten an A. I didn't do anything too fancy magickally, but I've been wearing yellow and doing affirmations for memory at night. Good luck to everyone still testing, and Goddess bless. In other news, my brother's Paperwhites began blooming Wednesday night, and by now the two largest stalks are in full flower.


Here they are Thursday night (you'll notice my Amaryllis has grown too).


A close up of the flowers. Aren't they gorgeous?! They're very fragrant. When I got home from school yesterday, I walked into my room and spent a full five minutes trying to figure out what this very floral scent was, before realizing it was the Paperwhites.
The flowers may be blooming indoors, but outside, it's as cold as ever. We're getting a snow storm now, and it's just beginning to pile up. While I'm very pleased that the weather has gotten itself back into its normal pattern, I'm quite happy enjoying the winter wonderland from indoors, thank you. No need to actually go out in the cold, is there? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment