Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

January 24th, 2012

Ladies and gentlemen, it has happened - I reached the end of the 620 MB of Pagan music on my iPod. I was sitting in chemistry, minding my own business doing a worksheet when the final, quiet song ended, followed by the Phantom of the Opera Overture blaring in my eardrums. I nearly jumped out of my seat. In retrospect, it was quite amusing. Mr. Hain listened to the CD I gave him, and I guess he ended up enjoying it, saying it sounded rather "earthy", which, while perhaps not the adjective I would have chosen, seems to sum it up pretty nicely. All things considered, I suppose I don't have much to say today, but if you're reading this, please pause a moment to send some positive energy to the wife of Mr. Hernandez, who had a bad bout of sickness yesterday and went to the hospital.

1 comment: