Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

December 30th, 2011

Good morning world! I realize I haven't posted since Yule, but, as I said in my previous post, that was entirely due to my family and I going out-of-state to visit our relatives. I got to see both sets of Grandparents, as well as my amazing Aunt C and her girlfriend, and one of my Uncles. We all opened gifts, and I got some really cool stuff from Japan. My grandpa also took us on two hikes on local trails. We didn't see a whole ton the first time around, but there was a huge flock of geese on the lake, and it was fun to watch them traverse the ice. Wednesday's hike, we were in the woods instead of out in the open, and explored a frozen stream. Nick decided to get closer to the water, and so made to jump out onto a rock a few feet out. He landed on it all right - for a moment. A second later he fell in the water, nearly soaking his feet. Luckily his boots are waterproof. Note to self: When jumping on rocks, it is a poor idea to land on one that is completely covered in ice. After his incident, we saw a small herd of deer. There were five that we saw (although there's supposed to be 20 more), just standing off in the woods. We were able to get pretty close to them, relatively speaking, as no hunting is permitted in that area, so they don't have a fear of people. They were so peaceful, and I immediately felt the Lord and Lady present in them. It was fantastic. Today, it is rainy and cold. I will likely stay in, and catch up on all the things I missed while we were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment