Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

December 20th, 2011

So much excitement! :D Today I got to see my best Pagan buddies Hazelnut and Raincloud, and we had a little Yule get-together. First, we exchanged gifts. Here's all the presents...


Hazelnut and Raincloud...


Raincloud and her gift from me (a CD of tons of Pagan music):


Hazelnut and the winter gloves and hat from me (I also gave her a CD):


Hazelnut gave Raincloud a fairy door necklace, as her parents aren't cool with the whole Pagan thing, so she can wear it and be subtle.


And since my parents don't care all that much, she gave me two pentacle necklaces.


After presents, we had some cookies, crackers, dip, and hot cocoa for a snack.


HOT COCOA!


Then we listened to the aforementioned music and danced, sang some Yule carols, and generally chilled the rest of the afternoon. Now they're gone, and I miss them already.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! I love the fairy door necklace!!! (she looks thrilled to have it!) I've been into fairies since I was a little kid!!!

    I'm glad you guys can get together and have Yule/Sabbat/Esbat celebrations even if your parents are a bit sketchy on the topic. It's good for teens to have spirituality. Look at me talking about "teens" as if I'm completely out of that genre, lol. I'm 19. But it's great. I didn't have any Pagan friends at all til I was 17, so I'm glad you guys get to have that, it's special! :)

    ReplyDelete