Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Saturday

Sabbat Haikus

A collection of Sabbat haikus I wrote in 8th grade.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sun at its highest
This day is the longest yet
The feast of the Fey

Glorious harvest
Now winter food shall be reaped
The crops are ready

Night and day are one
Second harvest is prepared
Earth begins to sleep

Now the veil is thin
We honor those who have passed
It's the spirit-night

Our Lady does sleep
The Winter King awakens
Yule Log burns in hearth

Festival of Lights
From slumber the Maiden stirs
Life begins anew

The Sun God lays down
Inviting in the Goddess
Maiden turns Mother

Fires of Bel burn bright
God and Goddess share their love
The whole world blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment