Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

December 11th, 2011

To the left is a picture of the Goddess at Yule, compliments of the omnipresent Google. I felt like I had a little too much black and white on my blog, so here's some color to liven things up. Anyway, today I have been working on a painting which I may end up giving as a Yule gift; it's going to depend on how it turns out. Pictures will, of course, be posted at its completion. Other than that, today has kind of been a lazy day. My brothers and I have been watching the squirrels, which are very efficiently hiding all the food in the yard, and I hung up those ornaments I made. I think I'm also going to play some Yule carols - at this year, there's nothing like music! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment