Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Wednesday

December 7th, 2011

It is definitely December. We've had some snow, but so far it has all melted. Nevertheless, there is a sharp crispness to the frigid air that only comes at this time of year. Right now, I'm sitting at my desk enjoying a slice of German chocolate cake and am snuggled under a fluffy blanket. I'm also working on Yule gifts for friends, but they read my blog, so I can't share their nature until after we exchange gifts. I had a rather magickal moment before school today. A Pagan friend of mine, Raincloud, and I had had something of an emotionally charged conversation about past difficulties with those people who act as though their only purpose is to make life difficult, when I hummed a few bars of "We All Come From the Goddess", and we broke out simultaneously into song in the middle of the school cafeteria at 6:45 in the morning. Time literally felt like it froze for a moment; it was odd. Beautiful, but odd. Everything going on around us just seemed to fade. And then someone interrupted us, and the moment fell apart. I think we both felt better though; I know I did. In that moment, I could really feel the Goddess standing by me. There is no other word to describe it. It was...magick.

No comments:

Post a Comment