Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

December 6th, 2011

Well, I meant to post about this on Saturday, but we ended up being really busy, so instead I'm posting today. Huzzah! Last Saturday, we got the house all decked out for Yule/Christmas (Yule in my room, X-mas everywhere else) with trees, snowmen, Santas, and all the other crazy things stuffed into the 13 big tote boxes we dredged from the garage. We also bought our live tree for the living room and decorated it, as per tradition. It is likely I will have pics of that later, but for today, I have some shots of an artificial Yule tree in my room. It doesn't look openly Yule-ish, but it has a Goddess figure on top in place of a star, and mixed in with all my super-shiny, crazy-colored ornaments are 7 little fairy ornaments from Hallmark that I've been collecting.

This, obviously, is the tree.

And this is a close-up of the wee Poinsettia fairy. I have a special ornament idea to share as well, but you'll just have to wait for Esbat for that! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment