Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

September 8th, 2015

It's been kind of a long day here, but my roommate offered me tea and I've been researching Japanese incense, so I've finally relaxed a bit. I found this site, Shoyeido, through HolisticAlchemy on YouTube, and I have to say, they have some gorgeous incense and incense holders. Also, Japanese incense is pure all the way through; that is, it's not a dipped wooden stick. Because of this, they produce a lot of fragrance with very little smoke. This particular brand ships out of Kyoto, and has been a producer of high-quality Japanese incense for 300 years. I would definitely be happy to order from them in the future!

In other news, I was walking to dinner after work tonight, and I found a big piece of pampas grass lying on the sidewalk. It was exactly the sort of thing which would work with my Mabon altar, so I picked it up. The whole stalk was a bit big to carry into the dining hall, but a piece of the top came off in my hand, so gratefully I took that with me. It's sitting on my altar now, and I'll have to take a picture later, but it was just a really pretty natural offering, and I was glad to stumble upon it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment