Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

A Brief Stroll

It's been really hot here the last few days, but it finally mellowed out some, and I decided just to walk around a little before going back to my room after dinner.

There's a small drainage creek behind the dining hall where I did a few rituals last year, so I walked down there to visit. There were a ton of frogs! I never actually saw one because they moved so fast and were so well-camouflaged, but they were jumping all over the place, splashing the water. 


On the way back, I also happened across this - squirrel fur!


I wanted to pick up a piece for spell work or to put in my Book of Shadows, but it looked like it might have had bugs on it, and I didn't have a plastic baggie or anything to scoop it up in. If I remember, I might see if I can find some tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment