Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Thursday

A Package and Some News

Well. I said I had news, and I think it should be okay to share it now. I will attempt to condense a long story to its main points. For a long time, I have felt extremely drawn to the Shinto Kami, and just earlier this week decided that I finally felt ready to begin a relationship with Them. I have felt an incredible sense of peace in the wake of this decision, but I also know I have a lot to learn. I really want to be able to purchase pieces for a Kamidana like the one I blogged about on Tuesday; however, those pieces are expensive. This brings me to my second piece of news.

I got a job!!! I actually scored another library position down here at school, and I couldn't be more excited. I had my first shift tonight, and it was great. I can't wait to be making some more money so I can save up for things.

And finally, I got a really neat package in the mail today from my mom. There were a lot of great things in it, but check out these two handbags.


For some reason, my laptop takes great quality videos but really bad pictures. Still haven't figured that one out. Anyway, mom found both of those at a rummage sale. The red one has a dragon and chrysanthemum pattern on it, while the blue has a lot of kanji calligraphy. They're beautiful bags, and they might be antiques, I'm not sure. I am taking it as a sign, though, that I'm on the right track. It was really the confidence boost I needed to open a package and immediately be reminded of Japanese mythology.

No comments:

Post a Comment