Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Saturday

Garage Sales

I hadn't really wanted to spend any cash today, but my mom saw a garage sale on the way back from looking at new stove hoods, and apparently my youngest brother had a great desire to acquire material objects, so I went with. Naturally, I ended up spending several dollars more than I would have liked, but I think ultimately it was worth it. I got a really cute set of Japanese sake (酒 - rice wine) cups with a matching pitcher patterned with goldfish (I don't drink, so I'll probably end up using them for tea or something), and two glass jars.


I'd just been thinking the other day that it would be good to have some more jars to store herbs and the like, and now I have some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment