Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

January 1st, 2013

Wow, welcome to the New Year, everyone! It feels so strange to be typing "2013" now.
In numerology, the four digits of the year - 2,0,1, and 3 - add together to 6. This number is considered one of the most harmonious, which is certainly a good sign. Numerology.com describes the number 6 as being maternal and caring, the epitome of tranquility. Other traits associated with the number 6 are sacrifice, healing, and protection.
Of course, every number has negative qualities, too. In spite of (or even because of) number 6's caring, motherly nature, it is connected with meddling and intrusiveness. At other times, self-sacrifice can be taken too far, in which case abuse or neglect could occur.
In the year 2013, work magick to enhance the year's positive traits and reduce the negative ones. Happy zapping! :)


(I was excited to discover that this is my 200th post. Whoo hoo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment