Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

December 31st, 2012

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2012 has been full of the brightest blessings, and that 2013 holds even more!
In a brief reflection on 2012, here are some of the biggest events of my year:
  • Received a medal for my performance in my school's Group Interpretive rendition of The NeverEnding Story.
  • Played a Jet girl in our spring musical, West Side Story.
  • Went to New York to see Niagara Falls.
  • Designed and constructed the local choral society's parade float for our town's annual Summer Celebration (and won first place for float design!).
  • Visited for the first time Styx and Stonez, our local metaphysical shop.
  • Got my first job, working at the library.
  • Played an eccentric author in my school's fall play, Break a Leg.
  • Got the part of Montparnasse in our musical to be performed next April - Les Miserables!
  • Got my first-ever metaphysical books that are mine to keep and I don't have to return to the library - Witches Datebook 2013 and Encyclopedia of Spirits. 
Once again, a very happy New Year to you and yours. 
あけましておめでとうございます.



No comments:

Post a Comment