Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Wednesday

January 16th, 2013

I had a half-day today, since we had finals, meaning that I got home at 1:00 instead of 3:00. I already know that I did really well on my AP Environmental and Global Business tests, and I think I did well on Japanese, too. I have three more tests tomorrow, and two on Friday. I'm crossing my fingers...!
Today, I'm going to move some things around on one of my bookcases, to hopefully make enough room for the massive influx of books I've had. In addition to the two books I purchased earlier this month and those I got for the holidays, I got another half-dozen or so books from the library, which was getting rid of several cart-fulls and were letting staff members take what they wanted. I got a bunch of metaphysical ones, including one on dreaming, and another on channelling. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment