Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

January 4th, 2013


Good morning! :) We have but a few days of our winter break left, and then I'm back to school on Monday. In the meantime, I'll be helping build the set for our school musical, Les Miserables, and reading various books, some metaphysical and some not. In addition to the Encyclopedia of Spirits that I was given for the holidays, I just ordered two books from Barnes and Noble. One, by Scott Cunningham, is about spells and rituals to do for the home environment. The other is a practical guide to using rune stones. I've got a few other books from the library to read, too. Hmm... I better go and get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment