Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Saturday

February 4th, 2012

A blessed (and belated) Imbolc to everyone! I stayed over at Hazelnut's house last night, and after dancing in circles around her room for about two hours, we did a lovely Imbolc ritual together. We lit seven candles (six white and one red) and read an invocation of the element fire over each to usher in the warmth and life of spring. Then we meditated for a while and enjoyed some delicious spice cake her mom made. Recipe, please? ;)
Today we walked to a half-dozen thrift and antique stores to browse, and found some really neat stuff. One shop had a mini cast iron pot on three legs that Hazelnut thought would have made a perfect cauldron, but it was $18, and a bit more than she wanted to spend on one item. We also found a pair of adorable rabbit candlesticks (Ostara, anyone?), a statue of a stag, and a few dream catchers; I was quite shocked by the number of witchy items that turned up. However, in the end, we got and split a pair of small bottles made of recycled glass, and a pair of tea-light holders. Mine is a sun, and hers is a moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment