Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Saturday

February 11th, 2012

Today is a beautiful day. We had some snow yesterday afternoon, and now the sun is shining off it and making everything seem brighter than usual. I redecorated for Ostara, and found some great cloth place-mats we never use. They have two bunnies on each and a few irises. I've dusted them off, and now they're making lovely replacements for my pink altar cloth, which was really just a scrap of torn fabric. I've also cleaned up a bit, as things were getting out of place, and was throwing off the energy of my room. It's attuned very specifically to me, and I can always tell when something is wrong. Even now, things don't seem quite right, and I suspect it is due to my reading corner. I've had my Amaryllis and Nick's Paperwhites there, and for some reason, they started acting up the other day. I suspect too much water is the cause, and I've tried to rehabilitate them properly, but so far there hasn't been any improvement. The Amaryllis in particular is doing poorly; some of the leaves have started to yellow and turn droopy. I moved her out into the kitchen where the light is better, and I'm trying to regulate her water more carefully, so hopefully she'll feel better. I don't have too much (successful) experience growing plants, so if anyone has any idea what to do for a sick Amaryllis, please let me know! Even having made these changes, I think the area has gotten over-cluttered, so I'm going to do some work today getting things straightened out physically. Astrally speaking, I really need to redo an energy-cleansing spell I came up with a while ago, and clean the atmosphere through the whole room. I've had kind of a rough two weeks, and some of that negative energy has seeped into my surroundings. Anyway, here's my Ostara altar (video to come later):

No comments:

Post a Comment