Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Saturday

February 18th, 2017

SIPA hosted a fun little workshop tonight over at Gaia House - vision boards! I've made them before, but it's been awhile, and it was nice to get together with friends and tear up some magazines.


There was probably about eight or so of us who attended, and we made quite the mess. There were paper scraps and piles of glitter everywhere! Several people brought piles of magazines and cardstock, so we just tore into it finding words and images that stood out to us.


There were also snacks, and we got a Pagan playlist going on YouTube.


My in-progress vision board...


...and the finished version! I also wrote out my intentions and things on the back (and yes, that is Michelle Obama in the lower left corner - let's face it, her poise and grace are goals).


Last but not least, here's my vision board sitting on my altar where I can see it. I really like how it came together, and getting to be crafty was a great way to end my evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment