Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

February 14th, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day, to those celebrating it!

I really should have made this post last week, but that's par for the course with my schedule. Rebekka, who I love to buy crystals from, was recently selling Gold Sheen Obsidian daggers in her store here, and I just had to buy one. I've been in the market for a good athame for a long time; I technically have one at home, but it's actually my dad's, and the blade likes to fall out of the hilt, so it's not very practical. I've looked at athames before, but just never really found one I connected with. Knowing my love for crystals, however, I thought I might get along a lot better with an Obsidian piece.


It's so beautiful, and the shimmer only sort of shows up in the photo, but it's absolutely stunning in the light. The blade is about 3" long, and as I predicted, I like it much better than any steel blade I've ever looked at.


There it is, sitting on my altar. As always, Rebekka shipped quickly, and her items are so high quality. I definitely recommend her products!

No comments:

Post a Comment