Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Wednesday

August 12th, 2015

I had quite the scare yesterday. The USB stick I was keeping my BOS information on all of a sudden decided to fail, and I couldn't open the files on any device in the house. All of my music, pictures, documents, and PDFs were on it.

Luckily, my dad was able to run it through a data recovery program which extracted all the files. The one thing it did, though, was change all the titles to gibberish, so I had to spend several hours today and yesterday going through almost 400 items, re-naming all of them. Frustrating as that was, I think it also gave me a new appreciation for all of it. I found songs I'd forgot I had, along with documents I hadn't opened all summer.

Needless to say, everything is now backed up on multiple platforms, and I'll be getting a new drive ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment