Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

February 1st, 2013

Happy February, everyone! Happy Imbolc, too (I know Imbolc is tomorrow, but we're going to the zoo, so I probably won't have time to add a post). Imbolc is a fantastic time to expel all the negative energy that has been building up in the house over the winter. First, clean the house really well physically - vacuum, mop, sweep, wash the windows, and put away all that junk that you know is piling up on the desk. Then, if you have a besom you use only for magickal purposes, grab it. Otherwise, make one. Try binding some birch branches or broom together with white ribbon. Sprinkle every room in the house liberally with salt and blessed water, and then sweep every room in a counterclockwise fashion to banish negativity. Repeat a banishing chant if desired. Finally, sweep the room again clockwise, invoking positive energy to fill the space. Don't forget to do the garage, and if possible do the closets as well. A very blessed sabbat to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment