Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

February 18th, 2013

A very happy early birthday to my friend Hazelnut! I've been working on some (hopefully) cool presents for her, but as per last year, I'll have to wait until after her party to post pictures - don't want her coming on here and finding out what they are early!
Since today is President's Day, I've been off from school and am just relaxing at home. I spent most of the morning reading, and I painted some pictures as well. I have to work this evening, but on the whole its been nice to just reconnect with my creative side. My brother is feverishly preparing for spring, reading and rereading seed catalogues, looking for interesting vegetables to grow in our garden. Everywhere, the snow is melting and the animals are coming back out. Even so, we're supposed to have another winter storm coming thorough here in the next couple of days. Spring is on its way, but it sure isn't going to get here without a fight!
Speaking of spring, I don't think I ever shared pictures from my Imbolc altar.





I actually really like how this altar came out - I think I finally got the right balance of color!

No comments:

Post a Comment