Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

February 11th, 2013

I am absolutely exhausted today - I went to bed a little late last night, and then could not fall asleep. So I'm very grateful that I finished all my work in class and don't have rehearsal. My weekend was really busy too; I had to go to a birthday party for the son of my mom's friend, and all their cousins were over and were messing around, being loud and annoying. I also had to take the ACT that same day, and then was at my friend's house until 11:00 working on a project. The one highlight of my weekend was an idea for a story based off the major arcana of a Tarot deck - I wrote a little intro to it today and really liked it. I'll probably wait to write more until after I finish the story I'm currently working on, though. Has anyone else used the Tarot as the basis for a story? Thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment