Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

March 11th, 2012

Whew! I've thought I was busy before, but this last week has literally been a whirlwind! I've had play practice, musical practice, and/or choir practice every day, so I haven't been returning home until 8:40 or so, hence my lack of posting. My mom actually had to have surgery on Friday, so that's been adding to the craziness. However, she's recovering well, and ought to be home tomorrow. Nevertheless, positive thoughts are appreciated. :) Today I actually have some quiet time while Ben is at a birthday party. I'm thinking of putting some bread and honey out at the shrine I built with Hazelnut in the garden. It's tiny, but powerful. The weather has been wonderful recently, so I can visit now without freezing my toes. I really feel it has helped in getting in touch with the local fairies and devas (nature spirits, for those unfamiliar). Things have been gong a little nuts here of late, and I'd like to figure out where the imbalance is. We've had internet, cell phone, computer, washing machine, and tire issues, and for whatever reason, everything I plant keeps growing and then dying on me. I can't decide if the issues are interconnected, or a whole bunch of energy imbalances that require correcting. Additionally, I looked back on all that feng shui stuff I posted last Spetember, and yet, that doesn't quite seem to add up either. Currently, Saturn and Mars are in retrograde which could be potential contributes, but they don't have a major impact on communication with others, and a majority of the appliances we've had fail have had to do with communication. No, it's time to take this one up with the local flora and fauna.

No comments:

Post a Comment