Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

March 18th, 2012

Good morning, world! I have some exciting news today; quite a bit, actually! Yesterday was our competition-performance of The NeverEnding Story, and while our cast didn't make it to sectionals, I received a personal medal for my performance, as did my friend Amy. I couldn't be more pleased, and I'm so proud of the entire group; everyone's come a long way the past couple of months! In addition, what with my birthday being this Tuesday, my Grandma Bev and Grandpa Rick sent me a birthday card last week. And funnily enough, the card was about Hummingbirds. Now, perhaps it was simply a strange coincidence (after all, my Grandma does love Hummingbirds), but all the same, it was exactly what I needed at a time when I was a little stressed out over everything. Here is what it said:

"Legends say that Hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy, and celebration. The Hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning, and that laughter is life's sweetest creation."

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful card :) I love it's message. Also, congrats on your medal!

    ReplyDelete