Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Sunday

March 4th, 2012

Today, I must begin with a personal anecdote. If you have not yet watched the recent movie adaptation of Dr. Seuss' The Lorax, shame on you. Go to a movie theatre. Not only was the story great (and has always been my favorite Dr. Seuss book), but the message is extremely touching and important. Essentially, the story depicts the importance of environmental consciousness in an industrialized world. In the words of Dr. Seuss himself:

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

The planet is our responsibility, and it is about time that we stood up and acknowledged that.

Also today, I took a video of my Ostara altar:

No comments:

Post a Comment