Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

March 13th, 2012

I did end up going out and having a bit of a chat with the local sprites the other day, and had just barely walked out the door when Nick pointed out the tundra swans, which were returning after flying off for the winter. They were too high up to get any good pictures, but were so loud and numerous that I could hear them clear as a bell, making something of a honking coo, if that makes any sense. While outside, I fixed up a fairy house which got somewhat destroyed over winter (I'm wondering if unhappy fairies were contributors to the energy imbalance), and I took pictures of the crocuses which are now blooming.



We were outside today for gym, and it was wonderful. The sun was out, the sky was clear, and it was a balmy 65 degrees or so. What with play practice and all, it was literally the first time I have been outside in daylight (on a school-day) since early February. Pathetic, isn't it?

If anyone has any suggestions on how to correct energy flow, please do let me know. Otherwise, enjoy the lovely weather, and happy-almost-spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment