Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Saturday

November 12th, 2011

I celebrated Esbat yesterday, and it was lovely. We were out of juice, so I used water instead for libation, but I had a lovely cake I made with Hazelnut a few months ago (surprisingly, it wasn't stale at all): basically a sugar cookie topped with cinnamon, nutmeg, and colored sugar. I was able to get a lot of stress off my back, and got rid of a bunch of negative energy in my throat chakra. It was actually really cool, because I could immediately feel a difference in my ability to swallow. To clear a chakra of negativity, simply open that chakra and use your hands to "pull out" the negativity, by visualizing the bad energy as some kind of black stuff (personally, I envision it as black tentacle things). You'll be able to tell when you've gotten it all out. Afterwards, imagine a vaccum-like vortex opening and sucking all the negativity into the earth to be recycled into positive energy. Finally, close the chakra.

No comments:

Post a Comment