Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Saturday

March 2nd, 2013

I can't believe how quickly time has gone by the past few weeks. It seems like we just had Valentine's Day - now it's early March! My Grandma and Uncle spent the last few days at our house. I was gone a lot of the time at school, but Thursday night we were able to go out to eat at a nice restaurant, and yesterday we went to the Field Museum in Chicago. One of my favorite exhibits is their dinosaur exhibition. This is only one of the pictures I took, with my brother standing in it for scale, but I found the size of this fish skeleton simply hilarious. I mean, come on, it's gigantic!


Also while here, my Grandma and Uncle had a really belated Christmas with us - from my Uncle, I got a cool book of Japanese folktales, and while I got several things from my Grandma, my favorite was probably a piece of grey stone in which dozens of tiny red-black garnets are embedded. She and I share a love of stones, and I thought it was the coolest thing! Now, of course, I'm obligated to research and write about garnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment