Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Saturday

March 23rd, 2013

I feel like I ought to get a medal for being so busy all the time! Wednesday was my birthday (I'm 17 now - I'm so old!), I had rehearsal for the musical and work on Thursday, I had rehearsal until almost 10:00 last night, and I had rehearsal from 8:00 to 3:00 today. I love Les Miserables, and I love all my cast-mates, so I enjoy all that time I put into it, but now that I don't have practice for the rest of the day or tomorrow, I hardly know what to do with myself. I hadn't even had a chance to think about performing an Ostara ritual, let alone actually getting around to doing one, so I think that's going to be on tonight's schedule. I also have some laundry to do, I need to clean my room... It's never ending.


If I have a chance, I'm going to knit a pouch that I can carry my new Moonstone, and maybe my Sodalite, in for our performance nights. Both are great choices for actors to stimulate creativity and the Throat Chakra. Also, perhaps on Monday, I want to officially consecrate the auditorium and our set to Dionysus, Greek god of theatre. I'll likely just do something basic - a bit of salt water sprinkled around with a simple invocation, and maybe a little food offering if I can come up with some grapes or other appropriate victuals. It's getting to the point where I'm simultaneously excited and nervous. I'm even having dreams about it. All I can say is that I hope everyone loves the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment