Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

March 8th, 2013

The trip to the zoo was a lot of fun! We had a packet we had to fill out, but I was smart and did most of it on the bus so I got to actually enjoy the animals. It's great that our current zoos are doing so much to protect our planet's wildlife - they've developed the SSP (Species Survival Plan) program to help breed and conserve endangered species - Brookfield Zoo alone houses 45 kinds of these especially threatened animals.


This little guy is an Egyptian Tortoise - I can't remember if he's technically SSP or not, but they are really endangered. My brother actually got to pet him when he was here last month for a special "wild encounter".


And here's a dolphin, because dolphins make me happy.

While there, I couldn't resist the urge to purchase a piece of Moonstone and a piece of Blue Lace Agate - I'd been wanting some of each for a long time, and they were only $1.95 a piece! If you're new to my blog, then here's an explanation of my process - I sit and research my stones, write information down in my notebook, and then share that information on here with all of you. I hope my compilations of data are useful to you, or are at least somewhat interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment