Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Tuesday

December 10th, 2013



The weekend after Thanksgiving, I decorated my Yule altar and set up my tree. It's super colorful to match my room, and my mom bought me a shiny pink tree skirt this year to go with it. I also added my wide collection of fairy ornaments to the décor.
It feels so nice to have most of my Yule gifts made and purchased. On the off-chance that someone I know stalks my blog, I'll not post the contents of said gifts, but they're all wrapped and pretty. I still have to make something for one of my grandmas and my uncle, but otherwise...


Also, I found this while dredging the mire that is Facebook and thought it seemed relevant to this season of the year.


Happy Yule, Christmas, Saturnalia, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus and other generic winter holidays to all of my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment