Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

May 4th, 2012

We've had a drastic change in weather over the last few days! It went from being down in the 40s up to 70 or 80 degrees just over the weekend! It was less muggy today, but yesterday was ridiculously humid. As such, we had a thunderstorm building all day, which broke in the evening. We got very little rain here, but I guess surrounding areas were hit with tennis ball-sized hail! However, the clouds did put on a fantastic light display, with lighting going off every few seconds. Since it wasn't raining, I videoed a good seven minutes of the storm while waiting to pick my dad up from work. Since the camera on my phone is pretty terrible, I won't subject you to the entire video, but here are some screen-shots of particularly intense lightning flashes:
In other news, I'll be sleeping over at Hazelnut's house tomorrow. We're going to do a dedication ceremony for her (it's been a year and a day!), and we also plan to have a bonfire and go hiking.

No comments:

Post a Comment