Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Thursday

September 29th, 2011

Konbanwa, ladies and gentlemen! Today, we have had lovely weather: Storm clouds, but very sunny at the same time, with a nice strong wind. I'm not sure why, but it's really my favorite kind. Continuing with yesterday's theme of Feng Shui, I'd like to get in to some of the first things to consider if you plan to "feng shui" a room or house. This information is coming from Feng Shui Made Easy again, but I'm feeling too lazy to write the whole chapter, so I'll give you a few bullet points, yes?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Begin by cleaning the area you wish to improve. Yes, I said clean. No, it's maybe not the most fun thing in the world, but it is a necessary step to rid the area of negative or other unwanted energies.
  • Go a step further and wash everything down: clean the windows, floors, mirrors, etc.
  • You should also do something to cleanse the space: use some incense, holy water, etc., and clear out old energy.
  • Then map out the room/house. This will be important in figuring out what areas apply to which parts of your life. You don't need your picture to be exactly to scale unless you want it to be, but do try to take more than two seconds to sketch it out. An accurate drawing will be helpful for you later. Make sure to mark where the front door (or the door you use most often) is.

Just a little something to think about when you don't feel like cleaning and cleansing your space: In one of the World Wars (I think it was the first), a bomb was dropped on a hospital in the Ukraine, killing hundreds of innocent people. Later, an energy plant was built on the same site. No one considered cleansing the area of negative energy. Today, we know this place as Chernobyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment