Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Monday

September 26th, 2011

Today, I made use of a protective dragon amulet I've been working on for the last couple of weeks. In honor of that, I shall post the meditation* that is used to create such an amulet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Dragon's Loop
You will need:
  • an item to give to the person/animal/place to be protected (note: this does not have to be in the shape of a dragon, mine just happened to be)
  • some time
  • quiet, relaxing music (optional)
This takes 6 days or 6 weeks, depending on the abilities of the person making the amulet. Personally, even if you are brilliant at visualization, I would go the 6 week route at least the first time you empower an object in this manner. Perform each meditation for at least 5 minutes a day that week before moving on to the next step.

Week 1: Get to know the item by using all your senses to examine it. Look at it from 3 points of view: yours, a bird's, and an ant's.
Week 2: Meditate with the object. Imagine a "hologram" of the object twice its size superimposed over the original.
Week 3: Begin with Week 2's meditation. Then see the person/animal/etc. to be protected with the item. Imagine the hologram expanding to surround the entire subject.
Week 4: Repeat Week 3's meditation, then create a web of light that connects the subject, hologram, and item.
Week 5: Repeat week 4's meditation, then empower the web with divine energy. See white light forming an impenetrable shell (like a dragon's egg) around the subject.
Week 6: Conjurer a friendly dragon to assist you. Repeat Week 5's meditation, and then have the dragon breathe fire on the white light-shell to harden it.

The item should then be given to the subject, and they should continue to practice Week 6's meditation at least once a month.

*It should be noted that I am not the author of this. It actually comes from one of Silver Raven Wolf's novels, though I don't remember which off-hand. I know some people don't like her, but you should give the meditation a try anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment