Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

July 26th, 2013

It's been a busy week. I've had physical therapy for my wrist, hours spent finishing up my summer homework, cleaning in preparation for relatives coming to visit tomorrow, and two brothers wanting to be played with. I'm also going to be spending time this afternoon with a friend whom I haven't gotten to see in years. In light of all this company, I'll do a cleansing of my room today, and possibly of the whole house if I get the chance. A while back, I made up a pouch of cleansing herbs; I'll take these and dip them in holy water, and then sprinkle it around the room. I'd like to open the windows too, but it's raining and I don't think my mom would be very happy with me. Ah well, c'est la vie. Maybe later if it clears up.

No comments:

Post a Comment