Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Saturday

Thrift Shopping...

In an additional bout of excitement, my mom took my brother and I to Goodwill on Thursday to do a bit of (thrift) shopping. I found some good quality candles and a glass candle holder, all for less than $4!


Together, I've got an unopened package of eight small white tapers, a medium-sized baby blue taper, and a larger purple one, plus the holder, which I really needed. Now maybe I won't have to try keeping my tapers vertical in a jar full of gravel.


Also, while cleaning out our shed a week or two ago, my mom found a glass top for my cute little bunny rabbit table. I don't know how well you can see it here, but in any event, I now have another surface in my room on which to set things. I've been wanting to put together a little shrine for a while; maybe I'll make that a summer project.

No comments:

Post a Comment