Welcome

Merry Meet, all. Hummingbird, here. 21-year-old eclectic Pagan and witch who works primarily in crystal, warding, and energy magicks. Asexual, with a wonderful girlfriend. I am just beginning to learn the path of Athena. Attending college with end goal of a degree in Interior Design.

This blog is a digitalized record of my life as a Pagan. It includes spells, charms, notes on the properties of various magickal items, and my own personal experiences with my practice. Sometimes I post multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a month.

All are welcome here. Please, make yourself at home, and let me know if I can help you with anything. )0(

Friday

June 21st, 2013

A very happy Litha to everyone! It's been storming here, so rather than reading out in the sunshine like I'd planned, I spent most of my afternoon taking a nice nap. My youngest brother is having a sleepover with a friend for the first time, so I'll do my ritual this evening while they're occupied and won't come barging in on me. We had some Midsummer bunny rabbits sitting in the wet grass earlier which pleased me to no end, and given that today is a sabbat for extra acknowledgement of one's pets, I spent some time whistling back and forth with our cockatiel, Icarus.


Please do share what all you're getting up to in celebration of the Solstice! I'm always looking for new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment